Monday, November 23, 2009

change. change. good change.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I can be better--better to others and myself. I think most of us think about this every day, but it has been on my mind especially during this last month. I am motivated to make some changes. Motivation like this is exciting and a little daunting. It is like a new adventure in a way. You can ask me how I am doing on my good changes if you want--that helps me. :) Until my next post, I am going to begin one change tonight by going to bed by 10:30 PM. As they say, early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. (While I may never be wealthy monetarily, I look forward to being more healthy and wise. :)

8 comments:

Brenton Hoyos said...

Elise, I know we haven't chatted since we were in that MFHD class together, but I occasionally see your name pop up on my gmail and wonder how you're doing. Just read this blog post and figured since nobody else asked you how your goals are coming along, I would ask!
Let me know. bhoyos@gmail.com
-Brenton

jeni a. said...

Dearest Sister! You're an awesome blogger! I even stumbled upon this, and then remembered that you had started one (rude, I know, for not remembering earlier) - you have inspired me to really get mine going.
And yes, how are you goals coming along this day? It's a beautiful one, isn't it? Today is just about as pretty as you are in that ginormous pic :) Don't shrink that baby.

Love ya!

The Ashtons said...

I will go on one treat a day with you. I think that's realistic for both of us. You are really nice and pretty. Love Annie

elise said...

Brenton, Hello! Thank you for following up with me, I really do appreciate it because it has encouraged me to keep going! There have been days that I have been kept to my goal and other days that I have not be so good. :( I am recommiting myself this week to be a little more consistent. :)

elise said...

Sisters, I love you! You both make me happy. Will you follow up with me on my goals? Jen, thanks for making me feel better about my ginormous pic, I would like to shrink that baby, but I am not sure how! Annie, I think one small treat a day is good. :)But only for the holiday season. :) We have to exercise every day!

The Ashtons said...

I wish you would do a new post.

The Kynastons said...

Gubs!! I'm glad you have a blog, too, and I'll look forward to your updates in the future :) Your picture is SOOOOO beautiful. I hope everything is wonderful for you!

hailey said...

Elise I know you posted this FOREVER ago but I want you to blog more! I love you so so so much!